Your main responsibilities:
- Implement a security monitoring system, by integrating the target infrastructure log sources (Operating Systems, Networking Equipment, Firewalling Equipment, Application Logs, etc.) and Threat intelligence sources
- Participate in the installation phases of a monitoring system, by inserting the equipment into the network
- Carry out the tuning activities on the platform during the commissioning of the system;
- Participate in the training phases of the platform with the Client
What technical requirements are needed:
- Experience in the role
- Knowledge of security products, networking and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and Networking architectures, processes, concepts and best practices applied to an Enterprise reality.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux Operating Systems (Centos)
- Knowledge of the functioning of the main security systems such as Firewall, AntiVirus, Intrusion Detection / Intrusion Prevention systems, VPN, remote accesses (Citrix, VDI etc.), segregation of networks.
- Problem solving skills in the areas described above, with the possibility of contacting the supplier / applicant directly for the solution of the problem (eg opening and managing internal tickets or equipment malfunctions)
What are we looking for in you:
- Collaboration and team work
- Autonomy in carrying out the tasks assigned in a proactive manner
- Curiosity and ability to learn in depth
- Concreteness and result orientation, reaching results in a defined time